- For 2 player games we suggest removing 2 of each hold card and 2 of the 'Route setter' cards.
- Separate the problem cards from the play cards. The problem cards have a black back.
- Deal each player 1 problem card
- Deal each player 5 play cards
- Place the play deck face down (the problem cards are now out of play)
- Players take it in turns to take the top card from the play deck
- If a player keeps the card they must replace it with one of theirs
- Players must always have 5 play cards in their hand
- Action cards are played out when laid
To win simply complete your problem